AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

#FindingMyFather #NetGalley Deborah Tannen- Finding My Father~ Unique Read!

#FindingMyFather #NetGalley 4.5 stars rounded up to 5. Deborah Tannin has written a remarkable memoir of her father's life- actually of her whole family's lives. She started it many years ago and she was encouraged by her father. It was a labor of love.

I had read her previous books on discourse so I pounced on this one, which turned out to different than I anticipated. The parts I really got interested in where her father's early life in Warsaw, his communism and how it affected his family.

The ending of the books wraps it up and normalizes their somewhat unusual family line. I'm glad I read it and thank NetGalley and Random House for this advanced copy. I will enjoy seeing how others feel about the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment