AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

A Dreadful Destiny - A Libertus Mystery of Roman Britain - Rosemary Rowe~


  "An unwelcome proposal of marriage has far-reaching repercussions in this skilfully plotted historical mystery. April, CE 194."

#ADreadfulDestiny #NetGalley Thanks Severn House and Rosemary Rowe for this ARC. Now I am wondering if this is the last time I see Libertus, it sure WAS "A Dreadful Destiny"! I won't give spoilers but poor Gwella and the rest of the family.

I have always enjoyed the author's take on Roman Britain and this one was terrific up to maybe the last third and something happened. Fortunately Libertus will either end up bouncing back OR will he actually go back to his Celtic nobleman roots I WOULD like to hear more from him about the Celtic part of his life? Hopefully..

No comments:

Post a Comment