AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Marked to Die- Sarah Hawkswood- 5 Stars ~ New Favorite Series ~

Again a great read, especially since I read both the middle of the series and finished and then read the first 3 books. Happily I now have them all and can reread them another year on my kindle. Am very much hoping that Sarah Hawkswood is busily writing another in the series.

Book #3 tells the story of how Lord Hugh Bradecote and Lady Christina met and ended up together.
I started a book later when they were betrothed and persevered through the rest of the books- Happily I must add!

The characters are well developed and engaging in their interactions, and the author does a marvelous job with both history and period dialogue. It's not often that I buy up a whole series to read at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment