AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Thursday, March 24, 2022

"Royal Flush" Her Royal Spyness Mystery (#3) Rhys Bowen ~ Such an Enjoyable Series~


 I don't remember reading this Royal Spyness book before really, maybe I do remember bits of it but it was SO GREAT ! It got this .. "Finalist 2009 Agatha Award for Best Novel" on "Stop You're Killing me and was just very exciting.

Georgie is "sent" to Castle Rannoch and solves several mysteries that were connected to each other.

Darcy and she firmly seem to be together and her grandfather is in Scotland with her too. Poor little Podge, her nephew is kidnapped briefly and Binky was also invalided. Before I forget, Georgie's mother ends up at Scotland in the "mix". Wow!

This one is a 'Must Read', but then so are the first and second. I myself am rereading the entire series from the beginning, buying one or two and library loans also!

No comments:

Post a Comment