AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Presents from Cwrtnewydd Scribblers

My Christmas gift from Judith Arnopp's writing group is a very fine endeavor. It is not your usual warm, fuzzy and frothy holiday bauble but rather serious writing about deeper issues. It cannot fail to please. "A collection of short stories and poems from the Cwrtnewydd Scribblers to celebrate Christmas" was shared with me and I thank them all!

Teapots and Tiaras is available, just today I think, for free. I snatched it up and devoured it last night. The Cwrtnewydd Scribblers consists of Judith Arnopp, Brenda Old,Sue Moules,Margaret Williams, Iris Lee , Alicia Painter, Mary Middleton and Rachael Thomas. Have I missed anyone? They have been meeting together for more than ten years and Judith Arnopp has been with them for part of that time.

"Teapots" also features winners of a short story contest Helen Spring, Lesley Chapman and Kathy Miles which the Scribblers host each year. Delightful anthology! Grab this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment