AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Wolf and the Raven - Steven McKay ~ A New Spin

An enjoyable fast paced novel about Robin Hood and his battles in the Forest with his not always merry men. I am looking forward to the next two installments and have chatted with Steven McKay about more family time for Robin and Matilda and their young son.

A bit less mayhem would work for me, although I do know that was the name of their game. Some very endearing characters have not made it through this book so please, pretty please let the good guys stay healthy in the next one.

An enthusiastic and polished author indicates that the characters have dictated what will happen next. These selfsame characters have  moved a trilogy into a longer series. Works for me! I gave it 4.5 stars and will review the next outing also.

No comments:

Post a Comment