AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Murderer's Tale ~ So missing Gail Frazer



So very glad that Margaret (Gail) Frazer's children have continued to market her books after her death. She was my very very favorite author and the first Medieval Mysteries I read. Her history and her managing both time and place were the very best. No one else comes close to her.

 A very few of her books were not in print earlier, although she did try to make them available. Kindle has helped that effort. Please check them out!!

 The Murderer's Tale was one of the best ones and I am happy that I was able to read it. I well remember Sister Frevisse's problems with Prioress Alys, which prompted she and Dame Claire to take this pilgrimage. A murderer was foiled and I got a wonderful look at Minster Lovell Hall and Oxfordshire recreated through this fine author's eyes. Lady Lovell plays a wonderful role also in helping solve a travesty and murder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment