AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Monday, October 30, 2017

Mary Boleyn- The True Story of Henry VIII's Favorite Mistress - Josephine Wilkinson - A Very Good Read~



 I did thoroughly enjoy this book about Mary Boleyn, one of my all time favorite historical personages, and her family. Josephine Wilkinson did a fine job with SOME equivocating on the actual paternal line of Henry and Catherine Carey. I work extensively with DNA..it would be lovely to know that for sure.

Mary, to me and apparently to the author, was a sympathetic character and I feel redeemed herself as she bowed out of Henry VIII's life.

Recommended to many others, who like Tudor historicals, I really only like some of them, Mary Boleyn and her family primarily, as well as the Plantagenets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment