AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Sunday, April 21, 2019

To Dwell In Darkness- Deborah Crombie~ Favorite Series~



5 Star read.. I have the next book started ( Garden of Lamentations) which I was lucky enough to borrow from my digital library. The two books seem to complete a series.. regarding undercover police and danger to many (including Duncan).

"Recently transferred to the London borough of Camden from Scotland Yard headquarters, Superintendent Duncan Kincaid and his new murder investigation team are called to a deadly bombing at historic St. Pancras Station. By fortunate coincidence, Melody Talbot, Gemma's trusted colleague, witnesses the explosion"

I love the characters,the mysteries are terrific as is the historical setting.. This time around they are sharing some cases between Duncan, Melody and Doug. Whatever transpired with Ryan Marsh is going to go into the next book for sure.

Another book is coming out this year, what will I do until then? Rereads start next year.









2 comments:

  1. I like these characters too. They've come such a long way from the beginning of the series. 😊🦜🌷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and I just read the upcoming new one..Review out10/1

      Delete