AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Priscilla Masters- Blood on the Rocks- #BloodOnTheRocks #NetGalley - New series for me~

Thanks to NetGalley and Severn House Publishers for this ARC/eDoc of my first Priscilla Masters Mystery, Blood on the Rocks. DI Joanna Piercy, pregnant, was directed to find ninety-six year old Zachary Foster, suffering from dementia who had wandered out of a residential care home. Zachary was said to be looking for his teddy bear he had had for over 90 years- this was not the case.

 Since this is my first DI Joanna experience, I was unaware of the particulars leading up to what seems like a lot of animosity between the DI and some of her peers. Perhaps things are less "rocky "normally in the Staffordshire Moorland and Joanna's life ( no pun intended).

Because of her zealousness as a law officer, she has some seriously wild and dangerous enemies on the street and also with a knowledge of moorland caves. I will tell you that all was well at the end of the story, for Joanna and Zachary- less so for others. I plan to try another in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment