AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Friday, August 21, 2020

I Shall Not Want- Julia Spencer-Fleming ~ Exciting and Well Written~

So glad I was able to see this book on a one day sale and snatched it up. It was a terrific exciting read  and I just purchased the next two books (7 and 8) in a kindle bundle. I review books for authors, mostly from NetGalley and am very selective  with what I read.

Rev. Clare and Chief Russ are very complex characters and well developed. I'm sure I will need to read the whole series for understanding and that will happen. This book was a finalist for the Agatha Award, and the next two have big time awards also, so I'm sure I have lots of great reads ahead of me.

This edition has migrant workers being targeted with execution style murders and further investigation points to Millers Kill,N.Y being part of a drug cartel with  connections to some less-than -savory locals. So add a rookie female police new hire, assaults on almost everyone and culmination in Rev. Clare having her unit called up to Iraq and the plot is intricate and perhaps heavily violent.

I am heartily recommending this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment