AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

One Was a Soldier- Julia Spencer- Fleming ~ Exciting Read!

After I read book #6 which the author reduced for a day I wanted to read more- So I got the combined volume 7 and 8 and am glad I did. I gave i 4.5 but rounded up to 5 for the ending, as well as the characters which I enjoy.

I probably found there too be a bit too much war, military deployments,PTSD and head trauma which of course speaks to the characters. I enjoyed that many or most of them are alive and able to process through their injuries and go one with life.

Glad that I have the next book, "Through The Evil Days". to continue and see the outcome of all these events. I am hoping the title does not mean no positive character events will occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment