AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Sunday, September 6, 2020

#TheOutcastGirls #NetGalley - Alys Clare- The Outcast Girls~ Preorder Now!

#TheOutcastGirls #NetGalley  An interesting read from a favorite author-  Thanks Severn House and NetGalley. 

"Private investigators Lily Raynor and Felix Wilbraham get more than they bargain for when they take on a case in a girls' boarding school, in the latest World's End Bureau Victorian mystery."

I had not read book the first book in series, so I had to get adjusted to the characters and the pace.  I became more  engrossed as I read and the ending pulled the atmosphere more together for me.

Very much hoping that Lily and Felix get closer in the next outing- it seems to be heading that way!
India seems to be a theme for Lily and the other characters in this one. 
Recommended for Alys Clare fans and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment