AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Eye of the Law - Cora Harrison ~ Possibly my favorite?

Is it possible that this is my favorite Burren mystery, or do I always say that? For sure this one was superb with visits by Mara and the King to the Aran Islands as well as Galway and just all over her neighborhood in the Burren.

Mara is expecting her son in this book and I know how all that will come out. Nula gets situated for her life here as does everyone, actually.

A very fine book with lots of the Brehon Law spelled out for us and a terrific mystery. If you have not read this one yet, you surely need to do so. Cora Harrison's Irish history as it relates to the Burren and Brehon law is always accurate. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathleen,
    Thanks for sharing this book - I hadn't heard of this author before and it sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete