AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Tinner's Corpse - Bernard Knight ~ A Favorite Series


A Crowner John medieval mystery set in 12th century Devon, England
When Crowner John is summoned to the bleak Devonshire moors to investigate the murder of a tin miner, he has little idea how difficult this new investigation will prove to be.

Crowner John is my favorite series ( 2 others very close) and my all time "comfort read". What is a comfort read? Well I know the characters, who have depth, the history is excellent and period details work very well for me as well as being a favorite era.


What to do now? Well I missed one in the series so must get that one. If you haven't explored Bernard's Knight's writing, I feel that you should! 

No comments:

Post a Comment