AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Monday, October 17, 2016

Winter Siege - Ariana Franklin ~ Enjoyable~

Rounded up to a 4 Star, it was an enjoyable and readable book. It was one that took me awhile to immerse myself in , perhaps a bit darker than I usually choose. The epoch was one that I very much enjoy so that brought me into the storyline. It was a novel built upon this period of history in a way that was not exactly historical.

The characters were surely unique and memorable but again took time for me to accept their separate personalities. Questions remain: Did Penda reunite with her family or did I miss something? Maud and Alan of Ghent did apparently live happily every after. There then was William, who provided the different voice, and was not revealed to the reader until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment