AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Monday, March 9, 2015

Crowner's Crusade- A welcome prequel to this series by Bernard Knight






  I was so thrilled to discover this one was on kindle at my library and jumped right on it. I adored this very good prequel, which I think was written I 2 parts and put together as I noted an out of time incident or two. 

The first part of the book was slow but definitely speeded up when John returned to Devon.I agree that it is a thrilling prequel and am hoping to read through the series one by one ( on book 4 now).

Bernard Knight's period detail is superb as is the forensic and medical aspects of his being a "Coroner". Recommended for anyone who is interested in this medieval period when Prince John wreaked havoc on parts of England 

No comments:

Post a Comment