AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Tabula Rosa- A Gaius Petreivus Ruso Mystery -Ruth Downie~ 5 Stars~




 This was the best Medicus yet and I did so hate for it to end. I know another one will be coming out soon..this"Ruso and Tilla's excitement at arriving in Rome with their new baby daughter " tells me it is starting right where I left off.. Cannot wait!

Hadrian's Wall and the borderlands take the reader to a bygone time that I am so happy to revisit. I adore this series and it is both well written and well researcher. Ruth Downie is a very skillful writer, with the ability to combine humor and great depth of characters, with the history and mystery we always hope to have in historical mysteries.

Preorder the next one, I have! "Vita Brevis: A Crime Novel of the Roman Empire" 

No comments:

Post a Comment