AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Royal Inheritance, A Secrets of the Tudor Courts Series ~ Kate Emerson

Audrey Malte was said to be a daughter of Henry VIII and the book was essentially about her and her family or origin. I liked that the characters were almost all historical people, one of my criteria, although the story could have been a bit livelier. I did not like that the term "merry-begot" was used instead of natural daughter or bastard for Audrey and others she knew so often, once or twice would have sufficed.

Kate Emerson's series is a favorite of mine and I will surely continue to read them. I recommend them to Tudor fans, some are more interesting than others but then so were their subjects, surely. This is the fifth one I have read but not to best one, but all are quite readable!

No comments:

Post a Comment