AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Monday, September 15, 2014

Slave Graves- A River Sunday Murder Mystery ~ Thomas Hollyday


I appreciated being offered this book free at Amazon via my Upper Eastern Shore and Dorchester Maryland Facebook pages. Thanks Thomas Hollyday!

 In return I am blogging about it and sharing the blog on my usual sites and with my usual followers which are fairly numerous.

 I liked the history of the area a lot and feel the author has gotten that down well. The characters perhaps not as lively as I had hoped, nor was their dialogue. That being said, I usually read ancient and medieval history novels and mysteries. These characters were Vietnam era, of course like myself- Baby Boomer era and slightly before. Nothing wrong with that.

 I recommend it to those who want to explore the history of the Eastern Shore of the Delmarva 

No comments:

Post a Comment