AutoApproved

Frequently Auto-Approved

Saturday, January 6, 2018

A Room Full of Bones (Ruth Galloway Mysteries)- Elly Griffiths - Fun read!

The first Ruth Galloway book I have read, but not the last. I found it a lot of fun to read. I like that Ruth is an Archaeologist as I studied Anthropology,and I will read more of these books. Happily for me, 3 more are available from my digital library loan.

Some of the more unbelievable parts ( woo woo) of "The Dreaming", and that explanation of the deaths was cleared up medically with inhaled spores and pneumonia, so I am good with it.

Ruth herself and her romances, or what passes for romances, is quite interesting. Will it be Max or Nelson as the love interest- or both? Kate wants a "DaDa" or a father figure more substantial than Cathbad the Druid or the cat.

Recommended for those who enjoy mysteries that diverge from the usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment